Beachside, Renovated Brick Beauty!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Golden opportunity not to be missed to get into this much sort after family suburb, with the nearby suburb of Barrack Point with an entry level price of $1,000,000 and homes selling for up to $2,400,000 makes this neighbouring suburb absolute hot property as prices are still affordable at the moment. Beautifully renovated, roomy brick home in arguably Barrack Heights best and most wanted street situated only a short walk from Little Lake, Blacks Beach, Warilla Beach and cycleway, talk about being spoilt for choice. Features:
• 3 Bedrooms with built-ins
• Great sized lounge room with fireplace and polished floorboards
• Open plan living and dining with modern kitchen
• Stunning bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings
• Laundry boasting plenty of cupboard space and shower & toilet
• Oversized single garage with workshop area and plenty of off street parking
• High side of street near level 569m2 block
• Short walk to Little Lake, Blacks Beach, Warilla Beach and cycleway
Call Jeff for further information on 0439 022 321.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.